Remote Monitoring Solutions for Agricultural Monitoring
Wouldn't it be great to have a deep understanding of the environmental conditions affecting your yields, so you can prevent problems before they happen? Plants require proper, often very specific conditions for optimal growth and health. The Monnit Remote Monitoring system allows you to track the temperature, humidity, light, and CO around your plants. Our automated system will then alert you if any conditions fall out of optimal ranges, so you can maximize your fruit and vegetable yield.
Solutions for Agricultural Monitoring
- Monitor temperature and be alerted if it falls outside optimal range
- Track the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure
- Protect your plants from dangerous carbon monoxide gases
- Make sure your plants are receiving adequate light
- Get alerted if a door or window to a greenhouse was left open